Add Visibility and Convenience with Customized Film Structures
Does your packaging break through the clutter of features, flavors and sizes crowding the retail shelf?
Consider laminated structures with outstanding gloss, stiffness and color intensity to capture the consumer’s attention. Available as rollstock or premade bags, these structures are reverse-printed and designed to give your product a billboard appearance on shelf. Additional features can be incorporated, such as:
- EZ-Peel® opening feature allows pouches and bags to peel apart without perforations, similar to a chip bag.
- IntegraScore® easy-open technology initiates and guides scored tearing across the package, providing convenient opening for packages with slider zippers or tamper-evident hoods.
- Reclosable devices such as press-to-close zipper or slider zipper add storage convenience to keep your brand name in front of consumers throughout your product’s life.
- Die-cut handles add easy portability to bulky or awkward products like pet food or whole turkeys.
Packaging that attracts attention to your product while contributing to a positive consumer experience adds up to a marketing advantage that can help build your brand.
- Groundbreaking New Bemis bMET™ Sealant Films Give 2-Ply Structures the Attributes of 3-Ply Films, Reducing Cost and Environmental Impact
- Bemis Introduces Hermetic, Steam-in-Bag Package Technology for Meals that Include Proteins and Sauces
- UPC's Bring Milprint a Sweet Win with DuPont
- Industry-Leading Cohesive Performance
- Add Visibility and Convenience with Customized Film Structures
- Simplify and Speed Food Preparation with Microwaveable Film Technology
- Promote Multiple-Item Sales with Multi Sacks
- Set Your Brand Apart with Award Winning Graphics and Printing